T-Rex 550E 3G Super Combo
Features(T-REX 550E) :
1. Newly designed aerodynamically efficient metal main blade control system, with high rigidity and superior control precision.
2. New lightweight high precision main gear, with excellent balance and stability.
3. New lightweight metal main gear hub.
4. New lightweight rigid metal main shaft bearing blocks.
5. Integrated swash anti-rotation guide and gyro mounting platform.
6. Convenient carbon fiber ESC mount for installation either on top of tail boom mount for maximum cooling from main blades, or under rudder servo for maximum flexibility.
7. Dual section battery mount for optimal CG position based on battery weight.
8. 3K carbon fiber side frame and base plate, simple yet highly rigid for ease of maintenance.
9. 600 helicopter grade ψ21.5mm diameter tail boom providing superior rigidity and stability.
10. Newly designed rear mounted rudder servo mount, for pleasing aesthetic as well as improving side frame strength and protection to the rudder servo.
11. High speed rated thrust bearings in tail blade grips.
12. High efficiency torque tube drive.
13. High strength carbon fiber used on tail fins and tail boom supports.
14. New lightweight landing gears.
15. High grade airbrushed fiberglass canopy.
Specification (T-REX 550E):
● Length: 1042mm
● Height: 364mm
● Main Blade Length: 520mm
● Main Rotor Diameter: 1188mm
● Tail Rotor Diameter: 254mm
● Motor Drive Gear:16T
● Main Drive Gear:170T
● Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 180T
● Tail Drive Gear: 40T
● Drive Gear Ratio: 1:10.62:4.5
● Weight(With Motor): 1800g
● Flying Weight: Approx. 2800g
● T-REX 550E 3G Kits Set X1
● Aluminum Tail Boom X1
● RCE-BL70G Brushless ESC x1
● 520 Carbon fiber blades X1
● DS610 Digital servoX3 set
● DS620 Digital servo X1
● Microbeast X1
● 600MX Brushless Motor X1
● 90mm 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Blades X1 Set
Radio transmitter and electronic equipment required for assembly:
● Transmitter(7-channel or more, helicopter system)
● Receiver(7-channel or more)
● 6S Li-Po 2600 ~ 5200mAh
● Dial Pitch Gauge